SPT 07: 02 DAYS MEKONG DELTA
( Cai Be - Vinh Long -
Can Tho - Cai Rang - Phong Dien - My Tho )
08.00 am Return: 06.30 pm
- Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho
- Pass many rice
fields along highway 1.
- Driver to Cai Be town and take BOAT TRIP
to visit Cai Be FLOATING MARKET with local people
selling and buying vegetables and fruits on boats.
- See the
production of popcorn and rice papers.
- Have lunch in Cai Be town. Enjoy a WONDERFUL BOAT TRIP
on beautiful CANALS through some islands & cross
Mekong River (Upper branch) to Vinh Long town.
- Walk to
see a very interesting and busy LOCAL MARKET
in Vinh Long, especially
seeing many sorts of fresh-water fish, vegetables and
- Driver for 35 Km to the ferry station.
- Cross Mekong River (lower branch) by ferry to Can Tho
City, the biggest and the most developed city in Mekong
Delta, famous for rice industry, friendly and hospitable
- Check in hotel - Free time for leisure.
2: Can Tho
- Cai Rang - Phong Dien - My Tho - Sai Gon
- Take a small
motor-boat to visit very crowded CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET
with many local sellers
and buyers trading vegetables and fruits on many big and
- Enjoy a very
BEAUTIFUL BOAT TRIP
on natural CANALS for about 20 Km on the way to Phong
Dien floating market.
- Stop on
the way to take a walk on the countryside path to see
beautiful landscapes with a lot of fruit gardens and
discover the life of local people in Mekong Delta who mainly
live along the canals.
- See PHONG DIEN FLOATING MARKET.
- Drive back to My
Tho passing over a very beautiful, huge and suspended MY
bridge built over Mekong
River. Have lunch
on the way.
- Visit VINH TRANG Buddhism Pagoda, one of the oldest pagoda
in Mekong Delta.
- Back to Ho Chi Minh City with a stop at BONSAI GARDEN.
person in U.S. Dollars
2- 3 pax
4 pax up